Friday 8 January 2010

Happy New Year, New Blog For My Business

Hello Folks,

I guess its not too late to wish all of you a Happy New Year!! May 2010 will bring all of us Prosperity and Happiness.

So, talking bout my online business, i have confidence that i will make $1000 per month at least this year starting by March 2010.

Currently i'm involved in Teamwork Revolution Power System, Global Domains International with Acme People Search and Infinity Downline.

All of these are real business and brings me real money!!

i'm so happy to meet great sponsor in my TWRPS and Infinity Downline. They help me a lots and tips and tricks how to market our business.

But not with GDI.. =( I tried to contact many times but never had a reply. But, the good thing is, I still making good money with GDI and Acme People Search. ^_^

And i have change my style of promoting this year, no more promoting referral link!! its not really works guys.. Trust me.

So, i have separate all my business with different blog. So, Great Online Opportunities will be my main blog.

For the time being, i just created blog for my Infinity Downline business. And i have created in two languange, English and Malay..


For English, u can go to http://emarketerz.blogspot.com/

For Malay, here is the link http://emarketerz.blogspot.com/


... And for TWRPS, still in progress coz i'm preparing a training series to help all my downlines.

Ok, thats all for now



To Your Success,