Friday 9 April 2010

360° Pre Launch - Hurry!! Lock Your Spot Now

Hey Guys..

I have something interesting to share here.. when I was surfing in the Internet, and then I found a new opportunity still in pre launch called 360 degrees. Basicly its a MLM company, but they offer a single line matrices.

This means, EVERYONE who joins this opportunity after you will be on your SmartLine team.

Check out my screenshot after 48 hours signed up.










5,000 people under me after 48 hours!!

This system promises to be something NEW, something FRESH and something INNOVATIVE!

Timing is everything, lock in NOW for FREE and spread the word.





To your success,

Samsul
Team Leader







1 comment:

Hir Effendy said...

Yup! This is a Great Opportunity. Lock your spot now! I have more 40,000 downlines already..